If you’re looking for signs that a girl likes you, then you’re in the right spot. I’ve put together a surefire list of 18 important things girls do when they’re interested in a guy. Remember, these are just some of the many signs girls may show, and sometimes they can be very good at hiding these signs, or playing “hard to get”, so don’t get discouraged if you don’t see them all; just make it a point to LEARN how to make a girl like you.
So, without further ado, here are the 18 signs that a girl likes you:
1. Her eyes will “smile” when she looks at you
2. She’ll keep your eye contact a “little too long”, and her pupils may dilate
3. She’ll become more self-conscious around you, and she’ll start doing things like playing with her hair and clothes
4. She’ll seek your attention and approval
5. She’ll sit up, push her chest out, and arch her back
6. She’ll fidget, bite her finger, or pucker her lips
7. She’ll wet her lips
8. She’ll flutter her eyelashes
9. She’ll sit with her legs facing you
10. She’ll rub her chin or touch her cheek
11. She’ll touch your arm, shoulder, thigh, or hands when talking to you.
12. She’ll raise or lower her tone of voice to match yours, and mirror your body language
13. She’ll laugh at your jokes
14. In a crowd, she’ll give you undivided attention
15. Her skin might become flushed (red) around you
16. She’ll whisper things to her friend around you
17. She’ll tilt her head slightly at an angle and thrust her hips forward
18. She’ll always be in your vicinity in a public situation (you can test this by moving around the room to see if she follows)
Now that you know the signs that a girl likes you, it’s important to learn how to make a girl interested in you.
#GayActivists , #GayCelebrity , #GayCommunity , #GayFashion , #GayMagazine , #GayRights