Many people say that having sex with the same person is boring. They have other sexual partners, hoping that the sex they have with them will be more exciting. But having sex with one partner is the best way to have good sex. It is what you and your partner decide to do that makes sex exciting.
Here are some of the benefits of having one sexual partner:
- Having one sexual partner at a time will reduce your chance of being infected with HIV.
- You will also have a chance to live a free and happy life with someone you trust.
- You know a lot about the person, so you know what makes them happy outside of bed.
- You want to please each other.
- You trust each other, so nothing that you say will eave your bedroom.
- You can be romantic.
- You can take lots of time to learn what the other likes in bed.
- You can be a good example to others, especially your children.
- You will want to carry on working things out in your relationship with your partner to avoid having other partners.
Benefits to your family
A family is where everyone should find comfort, understanding and strength to go out into the world and do their best. Being a good partner and parent will help your children to make good decisions on what is right and what is wrong.
Benefits to your community
We need to remember that even if sex is an important part of life, it is not the only important thing in life. Other important things are:
- Our families
- Our health
- Our faith
- Our jobs and businesses
We need to work hard at making those other parts of our life just as good as our relationships. Everyone can have a strong body, mind and soul.
#GayActivists , #GayCelebrity , #GayCommunity , #GayFashion , #GayMagazine , #GayRights