Would you like to know 2 tips that can help you attract a guy right now? Are you tired of cooking for one every single night? The last time you went on a date, was the original Footloose movie with Kevin Bacon still number 1 at the Box Office? If so, you definitely need these 2 tips to attract a guy – so read them right now!
It's All in Your Confidence
· Men adore confident women, and confidence has nothing to do with looks. Believe it or not, a man will notice a Plain Jane with Oprah Confidence before he notices a beauty pageant contestant. There is something about the way that Plain Jane moves that lets everyone in the room know she is smart, beautiful, and self-assured.
· The key to attracting any guy you want is your personality. Show a man that you're a fun spirit by smiling and making eye contact; with this image, you're projecting the message that you're open to new friends and new relationships. Smile like you've just ate the right amount of something delicious. If you're frowning and hiding in a corner, all the guys in the place will be in another corner, doing their best to ignore you. Instead, turn that frown upside down and attract a guy to your side right now!
Work it Girl!
· Dress attractively for your body size. Consider what looks good on you and wear it. Do not wear what you saw Ms. Perfect wearing in a magazine. Heads up – there is no Ms. Perfect and the perfect outfit … it's called Photoshop.
· You have to work with your particular body type. Your number one mission when getting dressed everyday is to make yourself look even more attractive than you already do. Are those crunches not working fast enough for you? Alright, then ignore that tight-fitting shirt. Try something more comfortable and much more flattering such as a blouse with an empire waist.
· Highlight your better assets when you dress. If you have showgirl legs, give those long dresses and skirts to the Salvation Army. You have to work it, girl! Be fierce, but do not dress like a call girl. You want a man to know you'll look good on his arm; but you want to be classy, not trashy.
· Are your boobies your best feature? Do they have their own insurance policies? Super – but a man does not need to see the twins until you're taking a shower together. Until then, head back to that same clothing donation store and get rid of the too-small tank tops. For now, all he gets is a little peek of your cleavage. You have to leave him wanting.
Now you are armed and fully loaded with these two powerful, guy-snaggingattracting tips. What are you waiting for? Attract that man right now!
#GayActivists , #GayCelebrity , #GayCommunity , #GayFashion , #GayMagazine , #GayRights
Tina L. Jones