Husbands Play Hooky | Gay Couple Vlog | PJ and Thomas
May02

Husbands Play Hooky | Gay Couple Vlog | PJ and Thomas

#GayActivists , #GayCelebrity , #GayCommunity , #GayFashion , #GayMagazine , #GayRights Hey y’all, We had big plans to keep working on our rental house, but we decided to play hooky instead and go see Avengers: Endgame! We’re taking you along on our day that included plenty of Ariana Goatye and Alyster cuddles, so come join us! As ever, PJ & Thomas APPAREL We’re PJ and Thomas, husbands living in a small southern town in...

Read More
Great Date Ideas For Couples
Apr16

Great Date Ideas For Couples

Depending upon where you live there are really so many cool things that you can do. It does not matter if you are lucky enough to live close to the mountains, or the ocean, there are beautiful places to enjoy out of doors in every locale if you do some homework. No matter where you live you can find activities within a reasonable drive. There are plenty of lakes, and rivers, and forest preserves where you can spend the afternoon or...

Read More
Sex Ideas For Couples – Tips on Choosing Your First Sex Toy
Apr13

Sex Ideas For Couples – Tips on Choosing Your First Sex Toy

If you are looking for some new sex ideas for couples, I would highly suggest bringing sex toys into the mix. Sex toys can lead to a whole new world of sexual discovery and are a perfect way to spice up things between the sheets. If you don’t own any sex toys this article will help making that first purchase a little easier. Before putting these great sex ideas for couples into play there are a few things to consider, think...

Read More
Our Era of Celebrities and Sex
Apr10

Our Era of Celebrities and Sex

Paris Hilton, Fred Durst, Rob Lowe, Colin Farrell, Tonya Harding, Kid Rock, Bam Margera, Tommy Lee and Pam Anderson. These celebrities have one thing in common: at least half of America has viewed graphic content from the only private part of their lives. This celebrity sex tape era stems from our fascination with reality TV and obsession with fame and sex, toppled off by this technological revolution where everyone has a camcorder...

Read More
How to Get More Sex Tonight
Apr08

How to Get More Sex Tonight

Over 88% of men admit that they want more sex with their wives. And the other 12% are either too stressed out, simply do not care or are gay. If you have "settled" for an average sex life or are frustrated to the point of having an affair or hiring an escort, do not despair. This is a lot cheaper and you'll avoid having to explain how you picked up the HPV virus from the steam room at the gym. Follow these 3 strategies...

Read More
Coming Out In Midlife – Lesbian Verses Straight Dating
Apr05

Coming Out In Midlife – Lesbian Verses Straight Dating

In some ways, finding a lesbian date is similar to finding a male date. There are the same anxieties, the same butterflies and the same places to go (movies, dinner, clubs). You are getting to know each other and looking for that special someone. But if you are new to the lesbian dating scene, there are also some key differences you should be aware of. For starters, you can feel totally free to ask another lesbian woman out on a date....

Read More
What You Can Eat To Make Your Voice Husky – Is There A Diet That Can Gives You A Deep Husky Voice?
Mar03

What You Can Eat To Make Your Voice Husky – Is There A Diet That Can Gives You A Deep Husky Voice?

There are quite a few people how usually ask this question: what to eat to make my voice husky? Well if you have a high-pitched squeaky voice that you think is affecting the way you live your life, then you might want to change it. And while your diet may not have much to do, you can always perform some deep voice training techniques/exercises that will help you with this goal. But since this article is on what you can EAT to make...

Read More

-->