You may not have thought of grilling beef on a panini maker, but it can be done. With proper technique you can make delicious and juicy steak. The best part is that panini grills drains of excess fat. It takes 4 to 10 minutes to cook depending on the thickness of the stake. So grilling beef on a Panini press is healthy, delicious, and quick. What could be better than that. Here is a recipe you might want to try.
Grilled top sirloin steak
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
1 large clove garlic minced
1 tsp coarse salt
1/2 tsp finely grated lemon zest
1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
1 cup extra virgin oil
2 tsp dried oregano
1/2 a tsp cracked black pepper
4 Top sirloin steaks about 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick
1. Place the steaks in a nonreactive roasting pan.
2. Place salt and garlic in a mixing bowl and mix together. Add the red wine vinegar, lemon zest, and lemon juice and whisk until all the salt dissolves. Slowly add the olive oil, oregano, and pepper.
3. Pour half of the marinade over the meat and turn to coat both sides. Save the rest of the marinade for basting and serving. Let the steaks marinade 1 to 2 hours.
4. Drain the steaks well. Preheat the grill to high. Place the drip pan under the front of the grill. Lightly oil the surface of the grill surface. Place the steak on the grill and close the lid. The steak will be done 6 to 10 minutes.
5. As you grill the steak baste it with some of the remaining marinade. Turn the steak to baste both sides with the marinade.
6. Place the steak on a platter and spoon the rest of the marinade over it and serve hot.
This recipe gives you an idea how to grill beef on a Panini press the rest is up to you. You can use your imagination to create your own marinades and sauces to dress up your grilled steak. Enjoy!
You may be surprised to find your Panini maker can do a lot more than just make Panini sandwiches. It can grill fish and chicken and with the right technique they come out juicy and delicious. You can even grill your vegetables and they also come out great. The best part is cleaning up is easy. All you usually need to do is wipe off the grill surface with a dump towel. Just make sure you do that before the grill gets cold.
#GayActivists , #GayCelebrity , #GayCommunity , #GayFashion , #GayMagazine , #GayRights