The takeover of Lebanon from a country basically Christian, 54% versus 44% Muslim, rising to 60% Muslim in just several decades – is described in “Lessons of Lebanon Lost”, with a nightmarish description of events through the eyes of a teen-age, terrified Christian-Lebanese girl – it should be a wake-up call. Among the historians and political observers who follow the sweep of Islam as both religion and culture, is Dr. Peter Hammond in his book “Slavery, Terrorism and Islam, the Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat”. The source of the percentage data below is the US Central Intelligence Agency, World Facts Data, 2007.
Of the almost 200 countries in the world, about a quarter are summarized below with their Muslim population percentages: the average for all of Europe being now about 5%. However, low or moderate values tend to be completely misleading as to political influence, for example England and France, because of Muslimic concentration in tight, closely-packed enclave neighborhoods, circling main-city-centers. This results in a significantly magnified Islamic presence and power, especially with media-monitored political rallies. In Belgium, for example, fully one-third of the residents of the capitol, Brussels, are Muslim, with some municipalities reaching 80%. Marseilles, in France, is probably about 40% Muslim.
The result is major Islamic influence in European and world politics, especially with regard to the Mideast, notably Israel, with the US seen as her supporter. With an eye to catering to Muslim interests – and votes – non-Muslim politicians tend to be at the forefront of current anti-Israel rallies, significantly affecting the growing European anti-Israel (and US) policies. While Muslim politicians tend to play down their religion, ” I care more about party issues, not Islamic ideology”, political wariness is also growing – even a discussion of rising Muslim political influence is considered taboo in many countries.
Last October, Rotterdam became the first major city in Europe to elect a Muslim mayor.
The steadily increasing percentages of Muslims in various countries is presented below in groupings, along with the politico-religious activities generally related to those percentages. The pattern and panorama of Islamic growth and influence is significant. To fully comprehend the nature and (potential) threat of Islam in a tolerant “turn-the-other-cheek” world, the factuality of Muslim-country politics can be fully appreciated when the percentage population reaches the ultimate levels, 99-100%.
- 1 – 2 %: six countries: US, Canada, Australia, China, Italy, Norway. With strong outside support from secular liberal groups, respect for Muslims is demanded and obtained – only muted criticism is expressed in host countries about Muslim’s “lack of criticism” in its seeming acceptance of jihad terrorist attacks upon civilians abroad.
- 2 – 5 %: five countries: England, Denmark, Germany, Spain, Thailand. Proselytization efforts begin now, with approaches to other ethnic and disaffected minorities – major recruiting is sought from street gangs and at jails/prisons.
- 5 – 10 %: seven countries: France, Philippines, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Trinidad, Tobago. Strong political influence becomes manifest, disproportionate to the population percentage: demands of “halal” (Islamic food standards) and food-preparation-jobs for Muslims, including pressure on supermarket chains to stock Islamic-type foods — along with threats for non-compliance. The host government is coerced to allow self-rule under Sharia – Islamic Law. (The ultimate goal of Islam is said to be, not conversion of everyone, but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.)
- 10 – 20 %: five countries: Guyana, India, Israel, Kenya, Russia. When Muslims exceed 10% of the population, lawlessness tends to increase, complaints about conditions and actions deemed offensive to Islam, resulting in uprisings, threats, even killings (e.g. Amsterdam – Mohammed cartoons).
- 20- 40 %: one country, Ethiopia. Hair-trigger rioting can take place without provocation, formation of jihad militia groups, sporadic killings, church and synagogue burnings.
- 40 – 60 %: three countries: Bosnia, Chad, Lebanon. Widespread massacres can erupt, chronic terror attacks can occur against infidels; Muslim factional disputes over political control may explode into militia-type warfare.
- 60 – 80%: four countries: Albania, Malaysia, Qatar, Sudan. Clear population control can result in open persecution of non-believers and other religions, including sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), Sharia Law is used as a weapon, and Jizya, a tax by the government, can be placed on infidels.
- 80 – 99.8 %: 14 countries: Bangladesh, Egypt, Gaza, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Morocco, Pakistan, Palestine, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates. After 80%, with dominant control, the record shows State-run ethnic cleansings with open genocide. Note that Gaza and Palestine are listed as separate countries because of their preferential treatment by the United Nations (even though the Arab community rejected the UN offer of statehood in 1948 – then attacked Israel); Gaza was kept as a refugee camp for 19 years by Egypt, neither absorbing the same-religion refugees, nor annexing the land. Notable also, Turkey is 99.8 % Muslim (not quite pure enough).
- 99.9 – 100.0 %: four countries: Yemen is 99.9%, while Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia and Somalia are 100 %. (What is the message that is sent to the world by a people and religion where – among the millions comprising a country, especially where outsider specialty technologists are required to produce the oil-wealth for the host country – the religion is not content with 99.9% purity in their population, but demands 100.0% – even one non-Muslim person per thousand cannot be tolerated. And yet, the “politically correct” western news media writers and editors are so sensitive to Muslim feelings, that words describing American Muslim brutality upon their own family members are censored – the descriptive words “decapitated” or “honor killings” were not used in many newspapers, e.g. the New York and Los Angeles Times).
Comments from Islamic historian-experts are worth noting: “100% will usher in the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’, the Islamic House of Peace – peace because everybody in the world is a Muslim, -“, then adding, “but of course, that’s not the case. Muslims [historically] soon start killing each other.”
The message is clear: a religion and people seeking 100.0% of their own religious purity to reign supreme in the world – raised from infancy to believe in blood-letting when resolving disagreements – seeing an ideological ideal in their own children becoming suicide killers of infidels. Daily accounts describe Muslim killing Muslim due to differences between sects and factions or for political control – all diversity is seemingly resolvable only by blood, there is no history or teachings of solution by compromise.
Our western civilization has seemingly achieved a full flowering of material blessings: not only with necessities for life, but also with technical “toys” and entertainments galore, plus medical advancements enabling the enjoyment of health and vigor until quite advanced in age (the only real concern, mankind’s inability to live peacefully together). The logical “best” form of government, the (experiment) in Democracy, where those governed enjoy all the essential “freedoms”, without which life is not worthwhile – and openly elect their own governors, giving them immense power for a limited time period – and has now existed and flowered for over two centuries. Human morality and ethics has similarly been shaped by Hebrew and Christian religious ideology for millennia, whereby the ultimates in mundane satisfactions are eclipsed by the soarings of imagination and spiritual fervor, and where “human” emotions” of kindness and tolerance are idealized and provide a foundation for purposeful living.
What will be the result: Islam, a people and religion “on the march” – with dominant control of most oil reserves in our technology-driven world – historically, uncompromising on ideology – establishing itself in all (open and tolerant) countries of western culture?
#GayActivists , #GayCelebrity , #GayCommunity , #GayFashion , #GayMagazine , #GayRights