Tennis is now one of the most popular sports in the world. With its growing popularity, many tennis equipment manufacturers have merged in the shoe market with innovative styles of tennis shoes and well equipped features to boost the player’s performance. But all brands are not good except some.
You should keep knowledge of the most popular brands of this footwear available in the market that are having a good craze. While shopping for a nice and best pair of this footwear, you should well know the art of weeding out the odd and bad ones and select a quality pair. Well, this article will give a clear idea of the popular brands of this footwear in trend. Below described are a few most famous brands of this footwear.
Adidas Tennis Shoes
Adidas tennis shoes were first manufactured in the year 1931 especially targeting the needs of the professional players. Adidas is one of the leading manufacturers of this footwear and within a short span of time they gained much popularity. These shoes are designed to provide excellent traction, much durability, good cushioning and most importantly great performance with much comfort. Below mentioned are some of its great features that gain the wearer extreme comfort and performance.
- Canvas, synthetic and mesh are the much used materials by Adidas for designing this footwear to enable lightweight comfort, durability and breathebility.
- They use ‘Climacool’ technology to ensure moisture free comfort to the wearer’s foot.
- Adidas uses ‘Adi Wear’, the non-marking high density rubber outsoles that assure excellent traction and durability.
- Adi prene technology is mostly used in these brand footwear to provide good cushioning comfort to your feet.
New Balance Tennis Shoes
New Balance designs a wide array of tennis shoes for men as well women with the most well equipped features catered to the needs of the players. They are having a good craze in the market as they well satisfy the wearer in terms of comfort and performance. Here are some of the efficient features of New Balance that makes it stand apart from other brands of tennis shoes.
- The ABZORB technology engineered in most of the tennis shoes in heel and forefoot area yields greater comfort by ensuring good shock absorption.
- Most of the Men’s New Balance tennis Shoes feature N-durance outsoles that last longer.
- The Thermo Plastic Urethane medial pest in the shoe enables increased stability and brings utmost comfort by controlling pronation.
Reebok Tennis Shoes
Reebok Tennis shoes are a great deal for the serious players as it gains them outstanding performance in the field. If you aim at performance with comfort then these brand shoes are the right bet you to excel in your game. Reebok has excellent features that impress many players to have them. Below are some such features;
- Reebok has introduced the DMX technology in many models of its tennis shoes that enable great support and good cushioning comfort to the wearer’s feet.
- Supportive CMEVA midsole assures adjustable base to enable free and easy movement in the court.
#GayActivists , #GayCelebrity , #GayCommunity , #GayFashion , #GayMagazine , #GayRights