Image is everything. Especially when it comes to attracting women.
Women prefer beautiful men just as men prefer beautiful women. It's called natural selection – those with more favorable practices finish first. Whether you like it or not, you are judged via the image you portray. After all, first impressions last. The way you look is what makes you, you. Some guys think of themselves as Hugh Jackman or Jason Stratham when they could very well be Jack Black. Do not be that guy!
To attract beautiful women, first, you have to make them look at you. It will take a little bit of effort to transform yourself from a geek to a sheik but it will be worth it. A change in your appearance will add energy into your attitude, towards yourself and towards women. If you're ready to give yourself a male makeover, check out the following steps:
- Know yourself. Look at yourself in the mirror and try to forgive how you project yourself. What does your look tell women? Do you think women will find you attractive? What do you think is your strongest asset? Your weakest? Ask the right questions. More importantly, be honest with yourself.
- Start with your hair. Stop getting five dollar haircuts which involve the use of an electric trimmer. Do not just pay someone to cut your hair, pay someone to mold and shape your hair. Instead of a barber shop, head for the nearest hair salon. There you will find people who will take time to help you pick a hairstyle that best suits you. You may also want to go for a style that's low-maintenance, since you would not want your mornings to include 30-minute hairdo rituals.
- Revamp your wardrobe. Women are attracted to men who know how to wear their clothes. Before you go shopping for new clothes, clean out and reorganiz your closet first. Try imposing a one-year rule on clothing: if it's been a year since you last promised it, it's time you thread it away. Keep ensemble anchors within your reach though. These are clothes that you can liberally mix and match with other articles. Blue jeans, button-downs or white collared shirts are examples of ensemble anchors. Next thing you need to do is get the 411 on men's fashion. You can read popular men's magazines or observe how famous celebrities like George Clooney or Christian Bale dress themselves. Or you could consult a friend – you do not have to go through the male makeover alone. However you want to do it, avoid going too funky or too risky with your choices. Remember, women are attracted to men who are effortlessly fashionable.
- Change your underwear. You're not in high school anymore so those $ 9 Hanes 3-in-ones may not work with women. You are a man now. Go get yourself a pair of Calvin Klein briefs, trunks or boxers. Like I said, you can try going through men's magazines to find out which brands are the hottest around. After all, if you plan on dating women, having them see you in your underwear is inevitable so you have to be prepared for it.
- Wear the right attitude. Do people treat you with respect? Or do they treat you like a doormat? If you do not like the way women approach you or respond to you, change the way you have towards women or to other people. Check your posture too. Your posture is the most basic indication of how well you carry yourself. Keep your shoulders slouched and you project the image of a weak guy. Women like their men strong. Try to project a firm but gentle exterior.
#GayActivists , #GayCelebrity , #GayCommunity , #GayFashion , #GayMagazine , #GayRights