Social networking sites are a great way to keep in touch with friends, make new ones and to build business relationships.
Here are the top 7 social networking sites according to the most number of visitors:
1. Facebook. By far the most popular social networking site today. With Facebook you can connect with people, keep up with friends, upload photos, and share links and videos. The only limitation with Facebook is that you are limited to directly connecting with 5000 people.
2. MySpace. An online community that lets you meet your friends' friends. Create a community on MySpace and you can share photos, journals and interests with your growing network of mutual friends.
3. Twitter. The newest to the scene but growing at a rapid pace. Twitter is a microblogging service that you can interact with via instant messaging, SMS or a web interface.
4. Hi5. An international social network that enables members to stay connected, share their lives, and learn what's happening around them.
5. Skyrock. Skyrock is also an international network. It offers its members a personal web space where they can create a blog, profile, and exchange messages with other registered members.
6. LinkedIn. A networking tool geared towards those that want to find connections to recommended job candidates, industry experts and business partners.
7. Friendster. Friendster is a leading global social network emphasizing genuine friendships and the discovery of new people through friends. You can search for old friends and classmates, and share photos and videos.
#GayActivists , #GayCelebrity , #GayCommunity , #GayFashion , #GayMagazine , #GayRights